« Main HDAW Page
HDAW attendance is limited exclusively to exhibiting suppliers and their independent distributor partners. More than 2,000 owners, executives and managers from the U.S., Canada and other countries, including distributors, exhibiting suppliers and service providers attended last year's conference.
HDAW is constructed specifically for the purpose of strengthening this important independent market segment in the heavy duty parts and service industry.
All registrations are subject to review and approval by the HDAW Conference Organizers.
To qualify to attend HDAW under the Distributor registration/specialty classification, you must be in one of the following categories:
- Member of the HDAW JOC Organizations (excluding suppliers) - ADS membership qualifies you for this, at discounted member rates!
- Independent heavy duty aftermarket distributor
- Independent truck service specialist
- Companies that have previously exhibited at or attended HDAW as a non-exhibiting supplier may not attend HDAW unless they are an exhibiting supplier.
- Non-Exhibiting Supplier attendance is for the sole purpose of viewing HDAW for future exhibiting opportunities.
- In addition to the HDAW guidelines/regulations, non-exhibiting suppliers must also agree to the following:
- Attendance to HDAW as a Non-Exhibiting Supplier is limited to one year of event preview. This includes HDAW 2020.
- There is a limit of two (2) representatives per company.
- Non-Exhibiting Suppliers cannot participate in the One-on-One Business Meetings.
- Hosting of showrooms, hospitality suites, special presentation or sponsorship of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- $400 of registration fee can be credited towards exhibit space for HDAW 2020.
Companies that have previously exhibited at HDAW and/or have already attended HDAW as a non-exhibiting supplier can only attend HDAW as an exhibiting supplier.
- Exhibiting suppliers receive two (2) full Conference registrations for each 10' x 10' booth requested. Additional conference registrations over and above the complimentary allotment will be charged $350 each (member companies) or $599 each (non-member companies).
- In order to attend as a manufacturers’ representative, individuals must be representing a company that is exhibiting at HDAW. All other situations require non-exhibiting supplier registration.
- For more information on registering as a manufacturers' representative, please contact Conference Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad agency/consultants must register as part of their client's exhibiting company and are not permitted to solicit their services.
- Media registrations will be granted upon approval from HDAW Conference Management and Organizers. Proper credentials are required.
- For more information on media registration, please email email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- Exhibiting supplier badges can only be obtained for company booth personnel, this includes company employees and their approved and contracted manufacturers' representatives. Badges cannot be requested for customers, guests, or any other non-company booth personnel.
- Companies found to be erroneously obtaining exhibiting supplier badges for such individuals will face a penalty of having their booth shut down with no refund and being banned from exhibiting at future HDAW Conferences.
- Manufacturers Representatives and/or Consultants employed by your firm may register as part of your exhibiting supplier registrations, at the rate paid by your company, $350 per member or $575 per non-member. Your confirmation of such individuals with the exhibiting supplier will be required.
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Conference at any time.
Questions? Contact Conference Management at 708-226-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.